View of the gardens outside the Secretariat building
Aerial view of the Palais in the Ariana park
View of the Library
The Cour d'honneur
The Portico
Drawing of the project for the Palais des Nations. Date and author unknown. UN Archives Geneva.
Drawing of the project for the Palais des Nations. Date and author unknown. UN Archives Geneva.
Drawing of the project for the Palais des Nations. Date and author unknown. UN Archives Geneva.
Drawing of the project for the Palais des Nations. Date and author unknown. UN Archives Geneva.

The Palais des Nations is a complex of buildings built between 1929 and 1938 within the Ariana Park in Geneva (Switzerland). It served as the seat of the League of Nations (LoN) until 1946, when it was taken over by the United Nations.

Currently serving as the European headquarters of the United Nations (United Nations Office at Geneva) it is the second largest seat in the organization after the UN headquarters in New York.